Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Polka Doodles

Hello my crafty friends.  I hope that you have all had a wonderful week.  I am back today with another Polka Doodle Digi Queens card for you. 
For this weeks card I also went with a Christmas theme.  I hope you enjoy.
 


 
You can find this cute image 2012 Christmas Collection CD
http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/images/mainpage/webahccmontage.jpg
 
 
I had a great time making this interactive card with a new card die.  I hope that you enjoy and hop on over to Our Blog to check out what the other talented ladies have made for you today.  Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Beverly, this is my favourite Christmas card so far this year!! Love the mix of colours, it's so striking....and then that snowman appears!! :)

    ReplyDelete